Several years ago, I fell in love with a mint green pair of sandals. Oh they were so fabulous. What I didn't expect was that they were the ONLY shoe I wore all summer.
1. They went with black AND brown because they were neither black OR brown.
2. They added personality to all my basic summer dresses, especially on days it was too hot for jewelry.
3. They SIMPLIFIED dressing, because I never had to decide which shoe to wear.
4. They were worth every penny, because I wore them until they fell apart.
5. When I did throw them away, I had fully enjoyed them, and found a lot of satisfaction in that (as opposed to lots of shoes I kind of liked, I bought one pair I loved).
Since then, I try to go LOUD with my sandals. Here are some I'm LOVING. I'm crushing on these by Loeffler Randall (a brand I found on Instagram and have since been stalking).
I found a similar, more affordable pair ($30) at Shoe Carnival!:
SO, if you're in the market for a pair of versatile sandals, don't be afraid of loud ones!Have an epic one!